"A day in the life of a mom is a series of fractional moments that while small, when put together in the spectrum of a day, add up like an intricate jigsaw puzzle that can be overwhelming, exhausting, gratifying, and exhilarating all at the same time." ~my thought as I am nursing and wondering where the day went.





Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Awesome Message from Santa site

I wanted to share with all of you, a wonderful message from Santa site I found today.  I have a link next to this post called Portable North pole.  You just put you child's name, age, hair, and eye color and a few things you would like Santa to say and upload a pic if you like and Poof...they shoot you an email with the link for your child's very own Personalized Message from Santa!  My kids went NUTS!!  They absolutely loved it and I loved that I added that Santa needed to tell them to listen to their mother more!  Both of their eyes got wide when they heard that!  Love it!  Anyway, that is all I have tonight.  I have a bit of a headache and am signing off to bed!  But don't fret, you will hear from me soon.  I would also love to hear from you!  Let me know what you would like to see or hear more of....like advice, recipes, tips, questions....anything just ask!  If I don't have the answer, I can help find one!  Have a good night and thanks for listening.

No comments: