"A day in the life of a mom is a series of fractional moments that while small, when put together in the spectrum of a day, add up like an intricate jigsaw puzzle that can be overwhelming, exhausting, gratifying, and exhilarating all at the same time." ~my thought as I am nursing and wondering where the day went.





Sunday, January 2, 2011

What is your New Year's Resolution?

I love my children to pieces however, sometimes my nerves are fried, I want to rip my hair out and yell at the top of my lungs (just as they do)...my resolution this year you ask...Try not to get to this point at all or at least not so fast.  More patience is what I need.   I need to focus on the big picture and try not to sweat the little things so much ~ God, please help me to achieve this one!  And of course, my other is to lose a few pounds of left over baby weight! What is your New Year's Resolution this year?  Drop me a line and let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of mine is to not get to "that point" so quickly lol...I will be doing a resolutions blog hop this week. Maybe you could link up?